Hi Everyone and welcome to my site

So I decided to move to blogger instead, I am not sure I am feeling the vibe on Tumblr it seems so quite on there, hopefully here it will be more active, I am thinking about posting my sims stories here I used to have one but I may of accidentally deleted my account.. I don't remember lol.

I am still thinking about posting my sims stories here I haven't decided if I am going to go back to writing sims stories or not I am still thinking about it.

Until then here's a picture of my sim that I created my sims are getting better I do say so myself, I really want to create my own banner for my site but I am not sure what I want to use, I also decided to use a different name since I cannot use rainbowllamas which is fine I love the new name that I picked out hopefully you all will to, these pictures will look better because they be coming from my computer instead of my phone and this is the only picture I have of her on my phone as well.



Comments